Priority security check service - Fast Track
Vilnius Airport offers FAST TRACK services, a faster and more convenient way for aviation security check. Priority security check point is located on the left from the common aviation security check point on the first floor of the Departures. The exact place can be found on Vilnius Airport Terminal map.
Fast Track is available for:
Attention: the FAST TRACK service is provided if a printed coupon or a coupon shown on the screen of a phone or tablet is presented. If an unreadable coupon is presented on the screen of a smartwatch, laptop or another device, it is possible that the service will not be provided. Holders of service-providing loyalty cards shall present original cards at the post; if a photograph or a digital version is presented, it is possible that the service will not be provided.
- Holders of Vilnius Airport PRIVILEGE CARD;
- Passengers who have acquired FAST TRACK voucher on-line on the website of Vilnius Airport;
- Passengers who have acquired FAST TRACK service by text message;
- Passengers who have acquired FAST TRACK service from a special voucher vending machine;
- Passengers holding a FAST TRACK invitation from an airline company, a ground handling services company or travel agency;
- Holders of ADCParking invitations to FAST TRACK;
- Holders of IDW Esperanza Resort Club Member cards;
- Air Baltic business class passengers or any other class passengers holding Baltic Miles VIP and/or Air Baltic PINS VIP cards;
- Brussels Airlines business class and B Flex class passengers or any other class passengers holding Star Alliance Gold cards;
- Adria Airways business class passengers or any other class passengers holding Star Alliance Gold and Star Alliance Pandion cards;
- Turkish Airlines business class and ELIT class passengers or any other class passengers holding Star Alliance Gold cards;
- Finnair business, Y, B and H class or any other class passengers holding one of the Finnair Plus cards;
- Lufthansa business class passengers or any other class passengers holding HON Circle or Senator cards;
- Austrian Airlines business class passengers or any other class passengers holding HON Circle, Senator or Star Alliance Gold cards;
- Holders of West Express PRIVILEGE CARDS and holders or TRAVELER CARDS;
- Holders of Platinum cards issued by bank Nordea;
- Holders of Visa X Infinite cards issued by Citadele bank;
- Holders of MasterCard World Elite cards issued by SEB bank.
Fast Track prices:
- FREE of charge for the holders of Vilnius Airport PRIVILEGE CARD;
- EUR 5,00 - at Vilnius Airport electronic service shop;
- EUR 5,00 - by text message;
- EUR 5,00 - when purchasing the service at the self-service terminal at the airport.
How can you acquire FAST TRACK service by SMS text message?*
- SMS text message with a keyword „FAST“ must be sent to a short code 1398 (text message price - 5,00 EUR);
- An identification code is sent to you by text message;
*Ordering this service is only available for customers of Lithuanian mobile operators.
Phone: +370 5 273 9065
Mob.: + 370 616 80257